To become a member of the Livonia Bar Association, please click on the membership signup form below. Membership is limited to attorneys in good standing with the State Bar of Michigan.
The Livonia Bar Association holds monthly meetings on procedural and law practice issues, including technology and law office management, nuts and bolts of court procedure, and various aspects of substantive law. Local experts and judges serve as guest speakers to provide the membership with a further understanding of a broad range of legal topics as well as issues affecting solo and small firm practitioners.
LBA is actively engaged with local attorneys and the Livonia community; we participate in the following activities and business development opportunities:
- Members’ monthly educational & networking meetings
- National Law Day, in conjunction with the Mayor’s office, a community outreach event
- Livonia Relay for Life, a community outreach event
- Livonia Business Expo
- Annual Golf Outing
- Livonia Goodfellows, a community outreach event
- Meet the Judges Night
- Annual Holiday Party for members and guests
- Livonia Chamber of Commerce networking events
The Livonia Bar Association is a member of the Livonia Chamber of Commerce. Our members have the privilege of taking advantage of 30+ business networking activities per year at Chamber member discounts.
Dues are $45.00 per year and should be mailed to the LIvonia Bar Association at 37699 Six Mile Road, Suite 250, Livonia, MI 48152 at time of membership signup.